2012 is off to a good start. I enjoyed 34 new beers this month bringing my total to 1,133 different beers since I started keeping track in 2007. I also hit a milestone at my favorite beer bar, World of Beer-UCF. As a loyalty club member I've logged in 250 different beers which entitles me to my name on a plaque at the bar and a polo shirt, or a hoodie. A pretty good deal, you spend $1,200+ and get a shirt. LOL!
I was all over the board on the new brews, 26 different types according to Beer Advocate website. The greatest number of any individual style was three Belgian Strong Pale Ales. I also enjoyed my first beer brewed in Israel, Gold Star, a Munich Dunkel Lager.
My favorites for the month were Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye IPA, Samuel Adams The Vixen Chocolate Chili Bock, and Fusion VII from Lagunitas Brewing Company.
Tonight is Wednesday and my regular after work meeting with a few colleagues at World of Beer, so I'm sure I'll get February off to a good start with at least two new beers.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment